A truly heavy-duty coat built to perform in the toughest field conditions. Filson's Filson Duster is popular among ranchers or any outdoorsmen, on horseback or afoot, when fully exposed to the elements. Water-repellent, wind-resistant, breathable, and has no break-in time. It has a heavy-duty, two-way brass zipper with wind-guard behind and storm flap in front, four large utility pockets, unlined hand warmer pockets and adjustable inner cuffs to keep your hands warm and dry. Compatible with any of Filson's Zip-in Outfitter Vests/Liners. Average length in back; 57". Made in USA.
- Water Repellent.
- One piece cape over shoulders, upper back and sleeves creates two full layers of protection; 2 buttons on back of collar for optional Shelter Cloth Packer Hood; rear gusset for freedom of movement; rear snap tab keeps gusset shut when not in use.
- Heavy duty two way brass front zipper; storm flap with snaps.
- 4 large front pockets with snap flaps; 4 utility slots sewn over upper left front pocket; 2 hand warmer pockets under lower front pockets; 1 interior left chest pocket.
- Adjustable snap tab cuffs.
- Moleskin-lined snap tab collar.
- Jacket sold separately, liner not included
- Formerly style #465N
Accepts any of four zip-in vest liners.
Workwear, Field, Ranchwear
Wipe or brush clean only.