Lightweight and strong, the tight weave of very fine 2-ply yarns makes for a natural, breathable coat with superior pliability. In addition, soaked in Filson's famous paraffin-based wax adds superior wind and water repellency - ideal for staying dry and protected during those downpour days. It is cut roomy through the shoulders and body for freedom of movement and features cotton lining, two-way brass zipper front, inner elastic cuffs and a waist cinch cord. Moleskin lines the collar as well as the hand warmer pockets. There are two lower utility pockets with snap flap closures, interior zippered security pocket and a left upper zippered chest pocket. Compatible with any of Filson's four zip-in vest liners. Average length in back is 32". Made in USA.
- Alaska Fit
- Wind and water Repellent.
- Otter Green and Brown include 2 buttons on back of collar for optional Cover Cloth Hood (#10028).
- Heavy duty brass front zipper; storm flap with snaps.
- 2 large cargo pockets with snap flaps; 2 hand warmer pockets behind cargo pockets; upper left zippered slash security pocket; interior upper left zippered security pocket.
- Adjustable snap cuffs.
- Moleskin-lined collar; hanging loop on inside collar.
- Coat sold separately, liner not included
- Formerly style #1442N - Black is formerly style 10126
1 waist level elastic cinch cord.
Workwear, Field, Everyday
Wipe or brush clean only.