Sitting in the treestand, bow at the ready, waiting for your perfect shot…you don't want the painful cold clouding your judgment. That’s why Under Armour built the UA Base 5.0 to keep you warm, dry, and focused in the most extreme conditions. These aren’t your dad's long underwear. The unique negative grid structure traps heat like a beast, keeping you warmer without weighing you down. Exclusive UA Scent Control technology also keeps you undetected while you wait for your opportunity. The ultimate thermals for cold weather hunts.
- Fitted: Sits close to the skin for a streamlined fit without the squeeze of compression.
- Exclusive UA Scent Control technology lasts longer and works better, keeping you undetected
- Our warmest UA Base keeps you comfortable in even the extreme chill of a cold treestand
- Soft, brushed negative grid interior traps hot air, providing superior warmth
- Strategically placed panels add stretch and dump excess heat
- 4-Way Stretch fabrication allows greater mobility and maintains shape
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body
- Quick-dry fabrication keeps you light and comfortable
- Anti-Odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes
- Smooth, chafe-free flatlock seam construction
- Working fly
- Body: 10.2 oz. Polyester
- Panels: Polyester/Elastane