The Timberline SQ Outfitter 6 embodies the same strength, weatherproofness, and 24% increase in internal space as our other Timberline SQ models. The robust 13mm and 14.5mm DA17 frame, along with the 8mm Pressfit spreader pole, provide the framework to support this large tent.
- Fly creates vestibule wings that shelter doors during inclement weather.
- Two large vertical D-style doors feature a zippered window in each and Hi/Low venting for ease of access and controlled ventilation.
- Proprietary free standing sequoia (SQ) A-frame features clips and post and grommet assembly for easy set up and a spreader pole that creates internal volume for enhanced livability.
- The mid-span ridge pole spreader bar accentuates the curves in the tent body, adding internal volume to the A-frame.
- Four interior pockets keep essentials close at hand.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Vestibule Accessory, sold separately. Vestibule option creates more storage space for extra gear.
- Sleeps: 6
- Pack Size: 8" x 28"
- Seasons: 3
- Tent Area: 87 sq ft
- Frame: DAC DA17 Aluminum 13/14.5 mm
- Vents: 4 (2 mesh panels in door, 2 in ceiling)
- Doors: 2 Hi/Low doors
- Windows: 2
- Vestibules: N/A
- Gear Loft: N/A
- Gear Loft Loops: 2
- Flashlight Loop: 2
- Storage Pockets: 4
- Wall: 75D 190T polyester taffeta
- Fly: 68D 190T Polyester ripstop, 1500 mm coated
- Floor: 210D nylon oxford, 1500 mm coated
- Mesh: 40D no-see-um
|Sleeping Capacity||6 Person|
|Carry Weight||15 lbs.|
|Floor Size||8' 6" x 10' 3"|
|Center Height||6' 4"|