Increased strength, weatherproofness, and internal space are the characteristics of the new Timberline® SQ Outfitter 4. The use of Eureka's proprietary SQ frame, incorporating an oversized 13mm ridge pole, provides a strong and resilient frame for extended use. The SQ frame’s spreader pole increases the tent’s internal volume by 24% so there is more useable space for cots and gear. Eureka has improved weatherproofness by lengthening the fly and extending the ends of the fly to create vestibule “wings” for added wet weather protection to the door and windows. An oft overlooked, but greatly appreciated feature of the SQ frame is the raised entry height of the fly eve, making it easier to enter and exit the tent.
- The proprietary SQ hub offers strength and optimum angles to create internal volume for excellent livability.
- The mid-span ridge pole spreader bar accentuates the curves in the tent body, adding internal volume to the A-frame.
- One large vertical D-style doors with Hi/Low venting offer ease of access and enhance ventilation.
- Interior pockets keep essentials close at hand.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Lite-Set Footprints are sold separately.
- Pack Size: 7" x 25"
- Seasons: 3
- Tent Area: 60.8 sq. ft.
- Frame:12 mm & 13 mm DAC DA-17 SQ aluminum
- Vents: 2
- Doors: 1 with Hi/Low venting
- Windows: 2
- Vestibules: n/a
- Vestibules Area: n/a
- Gear Loft: Optional
- Gear Loft Loops: 2
- Flashlight Loop: 2
- Storage Pockets: 4
- Wall: 68D 190T polyester ripstop
- Fly: 68D 190T polyester ripstop, 1500 mm coated
- Floor: 210D nylon oxford, 1500 mm coated
- Mesh: 40D No-see-um
|Sleeping Capacity||4 Person|
|Carry Weight||9lbs. 14oz.|
|Center Height||4' 9"|