The Eureka Timberline Tents are possibly the worlds most popular tent with millions being sold over the years. The Timberline 4 sleeps up to 4 people and provides a sturdy and stable shelter. This is a freestanding, scout tested shelter that is easy to set up and has a durable, stable shockcorded aluminum frame. Hooded windows in the rear and 1 in the door provide excellent venting even in rain while the breathable nylon canopy helps minimize condensation. The fully sealed non stretch polyester fly and the fully sealed nylon bathtub floor combine to keep the worst weather at bay.
- 5 pole A frame tent
- 1/2" aluminum frame
- Twin-track side opening door
- Shockcorded eaves increase stability and absorb wind stress
- Hooded fly front and rear allows Eureka Timberline windows to remain partially open during rain for ventilation
- Large rear window and areas of uncoated fabric maximize air flow in the Eureka Timberline.
- Optional vestibule and annex add extra storage and rain protection
- Pack Size: 7" x 24"
- Seasons: 3
- Tent Area: 63 sq. ft.
- Vents: n/a
- Doors: 1
- Windows: 2
- Vestibules: n/a
- Vestibules Area: 14 sq. ft. (sold separately)
- Gear Loft: A ( sold separately )
- Gear Loft Loops: 2
- Flashlight Loop: n/a
- Storage Pockets: 2
- Wall: 75D polyester taffeta, uncoated
- Fly: 75D StormShield polyester, 800mm
- Floor: 75D polyester taffeta, 800mm
- Mesh: 40D No-see-um
|Sleeping Capacity||4 Person|
|Carry Weight||7lbs. 13oz.|
|Center Height||4' 10"|