The Eureka Equinox 6 sleeps up to 6 and is very sturdy and stable due to the 6 legged shockcorded aluminum frame. The hexagonal shape and near vertical walls provide reliable shelter from nasty weather. Well ventilated with 3 large hooded windows, a roof vent and a breathable nylon roof and walls that also help to keep condensation to a minimum. The full coverage polyester fly and the rugged Oxford nylon bathtub floor combine to create a weatherproof shelter. All windows and the roof vent are closable which will stop sand or light snow from blowing in which makes this tent ideal for late season camping, set up on the beach or in a desert.
- 6 pole hexagonal tent with umbrella hub
- Lightweight, shockcorded, self-supporting 5/8" pre-bent aluminum frame
- Twin-track, side opening door provides easy entry to the Eureka Equinox
- Near vertical walls maximize interior space
- 75D StormShieldÂ polyester full coverage fly is brimmed over door for all weather air flow
- Heavy duty 210D nylon oxford bathtub floor minimizes seams and exposure to ground level water
- Large, zippered windows on 2 panels allow cross ventilation in the Eureka Equinox.
- Poles over door can be removed and the door hood snugged down via draw cord for a more weather proof profile
- Pack Size: 11" x 28"
- Seasons: 3
- Tent Area: 87 sq. ft.
- Frame: .625" aluminum
- Vents: 1 in roof
- Doors: 1
- Windows: 3
- Vestibules: n/a
- Gear Loft: F ( sold separately )
- Gear Loft Loops: 4
- Flashlight Loop: 1
- Storage Pockets: 2
- Wall: 70D nylon taffeta, uncoated
- Fly: 75D StormShield polyester, 1200mm
- Floor: 210D nylon oxford, 1200mm
- Mesh: 40D no-see-um
|Sleeping Capacity||6 Person|
|Carry Weight||18lbs. 12oz.|
|Floor Size||11'8" x 12oz.|
|Center Height||6' 7"|