Duluth Pack Sporting Clay Holster
Availability: In stock
For over 130 years, Duluth Pack has been located in Duluth, MN. There Duluth Pack have been manufacturing high quality, built-to-last canvas and leather bags, packs, and outdoor gear in their century-old factory. At Duluth Pack, they maintain the handcrafted American made heritage, and one-customer-at-a-time way of doing business that they have always valued. Their craftsmen and women value and use the same artisanal techniques that they have used since their company began. Duluth Pack is proud to offer a lifetime guarantee on Their craftsmanship and hardware of all their products. Duluth Pack customers understand that their packs have the unique ability to capture stories and evoke memories; this is what makes Duluth Pack special.
Specifically designed with those trap, skeet, and sporting clay competition and practice shooters in mind. Made in Olive Drab only. All other colors made to order.
- Burly 18-ounce canvas and premium leather construction.
- All leather backing.
- Trap and Skeet Holster upper pouch holds a box of 25 shells.
- Sporting Clay Holster upper pouch holds 2 boxes of 25 shells.
- Lower hull compartment on both holsters holds spent shells.
- Two optional belts. (Shown and sold separately.)
- Guaranteed for life. Made in the USA.