Originally designed to be used as a shell bag for shooting sports, The classic Standard Shell Bags have become fashionable and practical for everyday use. Duluth Pack shell bags were originally numbered in a series from 100 to 400. The designation was used to note the specific number of shotgun shells a bag would hold. For generations, this bag has been a companion of professionals that know the value of a light, indestructible utility bag for the woods. But don’t let the name and rugged construction fool you, this fashionable series of bags is also great as an everyday purse or handbag. These classics don’t get old; they get more experienced.
- Tough 15-ounce canvas construction.
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap.
- Internal slip pocket for organization.
- High quality roller buckle and premium leather flap strap.
- Featured in Lucky magazine.
- Guaranteed for Life.
- Made in USA.